NEC 2000 Lumens 800 x 600 Resolution DLP Projector


I expected a toy...but this thing is great!5

The NP100 gets great reviews but I never take it too seriously because the reviews always say "For the price...". I bought one because I just wanted something that would project a movie onto my wall. Of course I'd love to spend three times more and get an awesome projector...but I just don't have that kind of cash. So I went ahead and bought it. Man! Seriously! The picture is GREAT! I use it for DVD's XBOX 360 my laptop...and the picture is wonderful. WAY WAY better than I had hoped! The colors are great it is bright the lines on the picture are sharp it's just so good! I'm completely happy with this thing. I mean somebody may give it a low score because it may not match up to a professional projector but I give it five stars because I got way more than I thought I would for this price. Trust me if you are just hoping to get something decent BUY THIS because you will end up with an awesome projector. I couldn't be happier with this NEC NP100.More detail ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List